In this article, I’ll cover my top 10 MLM companies of 2012.
There are numerous multilevel marketing companies that can provide a business opportunity for the well-informed entrepreneur. It is advisable to thoroughly review each company and make a detailed comparison.
Here’s a list of the top 10 “traditional” MLM companies.
1) Amway has been in business since 1959. It is a global company based in Michigan that sells a line of health, home care, and beauty products.
2) Avon Products was founded in 1886 and sells perfume, cosmetics, and toys. It uses both a door-to-door and a catalog approach to marketing.
3) Mary Kay Inc. focuses on cosmetics and skin care and was founded in 1963. It is a worldwide company based in Addison, Texas.
4) Herbalife International is a skin-care, weight-loss, and nutrition company with an international presence. It was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
5) NuSkin Enterprises is a company that was founded in 1984 in Provo, Utah. It sells technology services,
nutritional supplements, and cosmetics.
6) Melaleuca Inc. is a cosmetic, nutrition, and personal care products company founded in 1985. It is based in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
7) Usana Health Sciences Inc manufactures skin-care and nutritional products and is based in West Valley City, Utah.
8) MonaVie, founded in 2003 in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a beverage company that distributes a juice product that contains acai.
9) Nikken was founded in 1975 and distributes a line of diverse products that promote wellness.
10) Shaklee was originally founded in 1915. It is well known for distributing environmentally friendly products such as cleaning supplies, beauty products and nutritional supplies. It is based in Pleasanton, California.
The ratings of these traditional MLM companies are based off of MLM Business Directory Online.
What You Should Know About Traditional MLM Companies
While many of these companies have been around for a long time, they have a common drawback – they hold on to traditional standards (or limitations). That’s what sets the “traditional” network marketing companies apart from the internet based MLM companies.
Based on my personal research (and experience in a several traditional MLM companies), the internet-based MLM companies embrace technology more and allow representatives to use the internet to promote their businesses. This has allowed me to recruit business seekers without even picking up the phone or having to go to meetings. This is a huge plus for those that are trying to fit their business into their busy schedule. You can build your business anytime that you want – even when most people are asleep!
To learn how to build an internet-based MLM business, visit my FREE MLM training.